Key Stage One topics
Watch them shine! Christmas performance workshops
Let us take away the stress of the end of term play and have one of our DBS-checked professional actor/singers help prepare your class for a production to remember!
Choose either a one-off workshop to build confidence, learn about the stage and work on character development or a more regular programme to help build, direct and manage an end of term production for your school.
The one-off workshops will help children to:
- Navigate the stage
- Build confidence and practise solo speaking
- Learn some techniques to help memorise lines
- Consider vocal projection and expression
In addition to the above, you can expect the following from our regular programme:
- Bespoke timetable designed with your school
- Professional direction from one of our creatives
- Character development work through improvisation and role-play