Key Stage One topics
The Nativity Story
The perfect addition to your religious studies or ahead of your own end of term production, this workshop is designed to bring the story of the Nativity to life and will have the children up on their feet, sharing their knowledge and piecing the narrative together.
Your class will become Nativity Experts as they help our DBS-checked actor research and prepare for an upcoming TV production.
Through the workshop the children will:
- Bring the story of the Nativity to life through role-play
- Sing Away in a Manger
- Consider festive traditions around the world
- To sequence and retell the story of the Nativity in order
- To become a character and empathise with a situation
- To consider how and why people celebrate Christmas