Key Stage One topics
Stand up to bullying!
Our drama-based workshops are designed to raise awareness of bullying and give children a range of techniques they can use if they find themselves being bullied.
Throughout the participatory workshop with a professional actor, the children will explore:
- What is bullying and what make children bully?
- What to do if you are being bullied
- The importance of body language
- Using a strong clear voice
- How to have excellent eye contact
To understand the seriousness of bullying.
To recognise strategies to prevent and stop bullying.
To empower ourselves to prevent and stop bullying.
NB. For the KS2 version of this workshop, please click here.