Key Stage One topics
Change starts with us
Based on this year's theme Change Starts With Us, children will leave our workshop feeling inspired and equipped to make those small changes which make a big difference.
Throughout the participatory workshop with a professional actor, the children will explore:
* What is bullying and what make children bully?
* What to do if you are being bullied
* The importance of body language
* Using a strong clear voice
* How to have excellent eye contact
To understand the seriousness of bullying.
To recognise strategies to prevent and stop bullying.
To empower ourselves to prevent and stop bullying.
NB. For the KS2 version of this workshop, please click here.