Key Stage One topics
Mental health and emotional wellbeing
This workshop helps children explore ways of overcoming feelings of stress, discomfort and sadness, as well as highlighting the importance of keeping a safe and healthy mind.
Throughout the workshop, the children will:
* Understand what emotions are
* Explore how certain situations can affect us both physically and mentally
* Create freeze frames to recognise when you, or someone you know is being bullied
* Learn how to stay safe online
* Learn techniques to help relax when feeling stressed or unhappy
To develop techniques to control my emotions and help me deal with stress.
To explore how different situations can affect healthy both mentally and physically.
NB. This workshop is also available for KS2.