Our Explorer Workshops are run by our professionally trained workshop leaders who are fully-trained, working actors. Each session is created around the particular theme or subject you choose. The format varies but in general there will be:
- A short introduction by the workshop leader, introducing the theme/subject as well as themselves.
- A series of ‘ice breaker games’ and a physical warm-up to help the group connect, focus and be physically ready for an exciting adventure.
- An immersive and imaginative journey through the chosen topic, for example, you might take an imaginary time capsule back in time for a history topic.
- Improvisation, role play, hot seating and various other drama techniques to deliver information and key facts.
- Originally written Perform songs or raps that are also great to use within the classroom for follow-up work.
- A ten question recap and cool down to finish.