Key Stage Two topics
Stand up to bullying!
Our drama-based workshops are designed to raise awareness of bullying and give children a range of techniques they can use if they find themselves being bullied.
One of our professional actors will lead a powerful interactive workshop that discusses:
- What is bullying and what makes children bully?
- What to do if you are being bullied
- How to have excellent eye contact
- The importance of body language
- Using a strong clear voice
NB. For the KS1 version of this workshop, please click here.