Key Stage Two topics
World War II
Air raids, rationing, evacuees and life on the home front. We take your class back to a time of true British austerity and discover the impact of the Second World War on the average family.
* Learn why and when WW2 started and who was involved
* Create freeze frames of important key facts
* Be 'evacuated' through improvisation and role play
* Sing and dance The Lambeth Walk song
* Learn about rationing and what to do in an air raid
NB. For the KS1 version of this workshop, please click here.