Key Stage Two topics
World War I
Travel back in time 100 years to the outbreak of WW1.
* Learn when and why WW1 began and the major facts of the historical event
* Create Freeze Frames of Franz Ferdinand being assassinated and a British family hearing the news that war had broken out
* Learn and perform Pack Up Your Troubles In Your Old Kit Bag
* Through hot seating and role play discover how soldiers and Families on the home front felt about the war
* Discuss how we commemorate WW1 today.
NB. For the KS1 version of this workshop, please click here.