Key Stage Two topics
Voyage across the Mediterranean to a sunny land of myths and legends but also the cradle of theatre, music, politics and poetry.
* Learn why Greece is called 'the birthplace of western civilization'
* Warm up with a traditional and energetic Greek-style dance
* Create freeze frames of Hera marrying Zeus & Hercules strangling snakes
* Hot seat characters to learn about daily Greek life
* Learn the 'Greeks were Great' rap
* Recreate Greek stories and explore Greeks states through role-play and improvisation.
NB. For the KS1 version of this workshop, please click here.