Key Stage Two topics
A Midsummer Night's Dream
Explore the tale of William Shakespeare’s ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’.
* Learn who William Shakespeare was and discuss the plays he wrote.
* Understand Stage Directions and how to move on a stage.
* Learn the ‘Midsummer Night’s Dream' song.
* Freeze-frame and role-play key points of the play.
* Improvise characters and understand how they feel.
* Be introduced to Iambic Pentameter and learn how different Shakespearen characters speak in contrasting rhythms.