Key Stage Two topics
Romeo & Juliet
Explore William Shakespeare’s tale of two star-crossed lovers, whose marriage disrupts the city of Verona and ultimately ends in tragic results for both Romeo and Juliet.
* Learn basic stage commands. E.G Stage Left, Stage Right.
* Show key events in the play through freeze-frame and role play.
* Improvise main characters in the play and experiment with the script.
* Be introduced to Iambic Pentameter and learn how different Shakespearen characters speak in contrasting rhythms.
* Learn the ‘Live For Today’ Song.