Key Stage Two topics
Light & Sound
Ever wondered why light can't turn around corners? Or how quickly sound travels? In this Explorer Workshop, the children will discover fascinating facts using drama skills.
* Learn about light sources
* How do the Irresistible Iris, Perfect Pupils, the Cool Corneas and the Rocking Retina work?
* What's TTO? (Transparent, Translucent, Opaque)
* Create a Sound sound scape
* Complete a Hearing assault course
For more information or to book, click here to contact us or book online.
NB. For the KS1 version of this workshop, please click here.