Online Explorer workshops
During these challenging times we're pleased to be able to offer our topic-based workshops remotely.
We've adapted our workshops to ensure that our drama leaders can engage with children who log on either from school or from home, giving them an exciting session of creative learning which will help bring a subject to life and inject a bit of fun into their day. These workshops are available at a discounted rate.
Our team have worked hard to develop activities that children can really engage with even though they're not in the same room. We delivered these to many schools during the summer term and would love to help you over the next few weeks.
How do our online workshops work?
- Each workshop will be facilitated by an experienced DBS checked actor/drama teacher.
- Each class will receive a meeting link and children will be able to participate at the same time whether they're at school or at home.
- Each workshop is for a class of up to 30 children.
- Each class can have a different topic of your choosing.
- Workshops can last anywhere from 30 minutes to 50 minutes, depending on your timetable
All of the workshops for KS1 and KS2 are available for you to access, including these popular choices: The Great Fire of London, Chinese New Year, World Book Day, Mental Health & Emotional Wellbeing and Safer Internet Day.
Our prices are as follows:
Morning of 3 x workshops: £200
Full day of 5 x workshops: £310
Single workshop rate: £75 per workshop
Contact us for more information and to book your school's next workshop.