Key Stage Two topics
Stand up to bullying!
Based on this year's Anti-Bullying Week theme, Change Starts With Us, children will leave our workshop feeling inspired and equipped to make those small changes which make a big difference.
One of our professional actors will lead a powerful interactive workshop that discusses:
* What is bullying and what makes children bully?
* What to do if you are being bullied
* How to have excellent eye contact
* The importance of body language
* Using a strong clear voice
NB. For the KS1 version of this workshop, please click here.