Take a trip to to Neverland in February half-term
‘Let’s have fun’ said Peter Pan and that’s exactly what your child will do in February half-term as they fly to Neverland for an unforgettable three full-day adventure. With Peter, the Lost Boys and Tinkerbell in tow, the children will go on the trip of a lifetime for the best fun of the half-term break.
With a sprinkle of fairy dust, our team of skilled actors, musicians and dancers will work their magic to ensure your child enjoys every minute. They'll be with them every step of the way to inspire and encourage them to project their voices, learn energetic dance routines, sing catchy songs, and develop the Perform 4 Cs: Confidence, Concentration, Communication and Coordination.
At the end of a magical three days, the children will put on a show-stopping performance to delight family and friends complete with imaginative costumes and original songs. They'll also get a personalised certificate to celebrate everything they've achieved.
But don't take our word for it, click here to see what parents have said about previous holiday courses.
What your child will enjoy
- Fun-packed drama, dance and singing sessions throughout
- Daily, FIVE hour sessions over three days (10am-3pm)
- Enthusiastic experienced workshop leaders
- Tailored approach enabling all children aged 4-7 to participate fully
- Final performance for friends and family with colourful costumes and live music
- Personalised certificate of achievement for every child
- Mineral water and an organic fruit snack are provided. Please bring a packed lunch for your child.
* We offer a 25% discount for siblings and reductions for groups. All children are required to wear a Perform T-shirt throughout the duration of the Holiday Course. If your child does not have a T-shirt, this must be purchased at an additional cost of £7.50.