Coding holiday courses
Get your child set for the future
From self-driving cars to social media, tech is revolutionizing our lives. Coding is a fundamental skill that boosts concentration and creativity as well as being huge fun.
Our friendly coders will introduce concepts such as logic and loops then help your 6-10 year old combine graphics, audio and rules into an amazing game.
Combined with energetic activities, this course is a fantastic way to spark your child's interest in what could become a lifelong passion.
What your child will enjoy
- Fun-packed full days of coding activities running from 10am-3pm (5 hours) each day.
- All equipment and devices provided
- An introduction to the first principles of game creation including:
- Designing and animating heroes, enemies, backgrounds and jewels
- Creating logical sequences to control characters
- Designing loops to enable gameplay events
- Enhancing gameplay experience with sound effects, animated graphics and music
- Structured sessions alternating between screen-time, group games and exercises and physical activities
- Inspiring and enthusiastic coders experienced working with this age-range
- Tailored approach enabling all children aged 6-10 to participate fully
- A presentation on the last day during which parents can come in to see what their child has achieved
- Personalised certificate of achievement for every child.
Courses run from Monday 29th July - Friday 30th August and cost £275 (4 day) and £330* (5 day). Your child should bring a nut-free packed lunch and a water bottle.
*Chelsea courses are charged at £380 for 5 days due to smaller class sizes. We offer a 25% discount for siblings and reductions for groups attending the same course at the same venue. All children are required to wear a Perform t-shirt throughout the duration of the holiday course. If your child does not have a t-shirt, this must be purchased at an additional cost of £8.50.