October half-term holiday courses for 4-10s
Ahoy me ’earties! Prepare to climb aboard The Jammy Dodger as we voyage to a tropical island of lush sandy beaches and Caribbean sounds.
Joining Long Gone Silver, the Pirates Pants Gang and the Mermaids of the Pink Lagoon, our team of theatre professionals will take your child on a sparkling adventure using confidence building games, songs and dances, topped off with a mini-musical performance on the last day.
They'll be with them every step of the way to inspire and encourage them to project their voices, learn energetic dance routines, sing catchy songs, and develop the Perform 4 Cs: Confidence, Concentration, Communication and Coordination.
At the end of the course, the children will put on a show-stopping performance to delight family and friends complete with imaginative costumes and original songs. They'll also get a personalised certificate to celebrate everything they've achieved.
But don't take our word for it, click here to see what parents have said about previous holiday courses.
What your child will enjoy
- Fun-packed drama, dance and singing sessions throughout
- Daily, five hour sessions over three days (10am-3pm)
- Enthusiastic experienced workshop leaders
- Tailored approach enabling all children aged 4-10 to participate fully
- Final performance for friends and family with colourful costumes and live music
- Personalised certificate of achievement for every child
*We offer a 25% discount for siblings and reductions for groups.
All children are required to wear a Perform T-shirt throughout the duration of the Holiday Course. If your child does not have a T-shirt, this must be purchased at an additional cost of £8.50.