December holiday courses for 4-10s
We’re off to wind-swept deserts this Christmas holiday with our Arabian adventure set in a land full of colour, magic and mystery. We’ll meet the Genie of the Lamp and discover the Cave of Wonders as your child explores the amazing world of their own imagination. With colourful costumes and original songs, they’ll star in a fantastic show that will delight family and friends. Watch the magic happen!
Our dynamic team of actors, singers and dancers will be with them every step of the way to inspire and encourage them. They'll help them project their voices, learn energetic dance routines, sing catchy songs, and develop the Perform 4 Cs: Confidence, Concentration, Communication and Coordination.
At the end of the course, the children will put on a show-stopping performance to delight family and friends complete with imaginative costumes and original songs. They'll also get a personalised certificate to celebrate everything they've achieved.
But don't take our word for it, click here to see what parents have said about previous holiday courses.
What your child will enjoy
- Fun-packed drama, dance and singing sessions throughout
- Daily, five hour sessions over three days (10am-3pm)
- Enthusiastic experienced workshop leaders
- Tailored approach enabling all children aged 4-10 to participate fully
- Final performance for friends and family with colourful costumes and live music
- Personalised certificate of achievement for every child
*We offer a 25% discount for siblings and reductions for groups.
All children are required to wear a Perform T-shirt throughout the duration of the Holiday Course. If your child does not have a T-shirt, this must be purchased at an additional cost of £8.50.