Drama, Dance and Singing in Hove
Perform runs drama, dance and singing classes in Hove that
- Unique performing arts-based games and exercises
- Focus on a different social skill each week
- Low child-staff ratios, a high level of individual attention and regular written feedback on your child's progress
- Specially created script packs, music, videos and apps to support your child's learning
- End of term presentation for family and friends
- Classes every day of the week so there's bound to be a convenient time and day for you in Hove
Each local group is kept small to ensure lots of individual attention by our experienced teachers - hand-picked for their warmth, energy and professionalism. They'll focus on your child's enthusiasm and engagement in the activities rather than their precision and ability to learn moves. And they'll be with your child every step of the way to guide, inspire and encourage.
We run classes in almost 500 venues across London, the Midlands and the South. View your nearest below then click to book online.
Your child can come and try a class in Hove for FREE. It’s the perfect way to experience our unique workshops first-hand and there’s no obligation to join afterwards.
Search for your nearest Hove venue and book online. Or, if you'd like us to contact you to arrange your child's free class, please complete the form above.