Silver Challenge Syllabus
To receive a Silver Challenge Award, a child must demonstrate:
- good diction and projection;
- adequate vocal intonation and the ability to sing in time with the musical accompaniment;
enthusiasm and imagination when answering in the solo speaking activities;
- a developing vocabulary and good listening skills.
During the assessment, the child may be asked to do any of the following:
- Recite Poem 1 from memory;
- Sing Song 2 with musical accompaniment;
- Tell a joke;
- Introduce themselves with name, age and their favourite hobby (giving reasons why).