The Ice Queen
Frozen-themed fun this February half-term
Join us this February half-term for a glittering drama, dance and singing adventure as we head off into a magical ice-covered land.
Our adventure for 4-10s will be filled with drama, games, dancing and singing as we return to Arendelle to meet Anna, Elsa and their friends.
Using improvisation, music and movement, we'll have a holiday filled with snowy fun as we sing and dance our way towards a dazzling performance for family and friends. Featuring wonderful costumes with original songs, your child will enjoy learning new confidence-boosting skills while they make friends and have heaps of fun. They'll also get a personalised certificate to celebrate everything they have achieved. It's the coolest treat for the half-term holiday! You can listen to some of the songs the chlidren will learn here.
But don't take our word for it, click here to see what parents have said about previous holiday courses.
What your child will enjoy
- Daily 5 hour sessions over three days (10am - 3pm)
- Fun-packed days of drama, dance and singing
- Drama games and exercises
- Engaging arts and crafts activities
- Tailored approach enabling all children aged 4-10 to participate fully
- Final performance for friends and family including colourful costumes and with original music
- Personalised certificate of achievement for every child
Your child just needs to bring a nut-free packed lunch and a water bottle each day.
The Ice Queen courses cost from £290*
* We offer a 25% discount for siblings and reductions for groups. All children are required to wear a Perform T-shirt throughout the duration of the Holiday Course. If your child does not have a T-shirt, this must be purchased at an additional cost of £8.50.