Bronze Challenge Syllabus
To receive a Bronze Challenge Award, a child must demonstrate:
- clear speaking voice;
- the ability to sing broadly in tune and in time with the musical accompaniment;
- enthusiasm when answering in the solo speaking activities;
- the ability to concentrate on a given task.
During the assessment, the child may be asked to do any of the following:
- Sing Song 1 with musical accompaniment;
- Tell a joke;
- Introduce themselves with name and age.
Please note that class themed Resources are available here.