How Perform helps
The power of drama
Whatever your child is like, our weekly workshops will work wonders for their confidence, concentration and social skills - as well as giving them the best fun they'll have all week.
That's because every Perform activity is designed to help your child develop essential skills in an enjoyable environment.
Whether it's a game about eye contact, an exercise to focus attention or an improvisation about making friends and understanding others, we'll put your child at the centre of everything we do.
This means that children, which go to Perform, tend to stand out in a crowd. They're that little bit more personable and self-assured. More confident in their abilities. More enthusiastic about trying new things. They're also more relaxed in social situations, more articulate in conversation and, as a result, often do better in the classroom.
Specifically, Perform classes
- develop what we call The 4 Cs - confidence, concentration, communication and coordination;
- encourage confident and fluent speaking;
- boost reading and writing abilities;
- enhance physical skills including coordination, agility and poise;
- inspire a colourful imagination;
- help your child make friends easily and interact well with their peers and adults.