An adventure awaits on the other side of the wardrobe this December
Join Susan, Peter, Edmund and Lucy as they battle the White Witch and cheer Aslan the Lion. With magical creatures, snowy landscapes and a triumphant royal victory, Narnia is the perfect destination for your child this Christmas.
Our warm and friendly team of theatre professionals will inspire and encourage the children as they combine drama, dance and singing into a magical production. They'll guide the children every step of the way and encourage them to project their voices, learn energetic dance routines, sing catchy songs and develop the Perform 4 Cs: Confidence, Concentration, Communication and Coordination.
Click here to see what parents have said about previous holiday courses.
What your child will enjoy
- Fun-packed drama, dance and singing sessions throughout
- A choice of one, two and three day courses
- Enthusiastic experienced workshop leaders
- On the three days course the children will work towards a colourful performance on the last day for friends and family with original live music and costumes.
- Personalised certificate of achievement for every child
- Mineral water and an organic fruit snack are provided. Please bring a packed lunch for your child.
Courses run from Monday 18th- Friday 22nd December. Single day courses cost £80 (6 hour days), two day courses cost £160 (6 hour days) and three day courses cost £200 (5 hour days).*
Please click to find details of your nearest venues or to book online.
* We offer a 25% discount for siblings and reductions for groups. Please note, only ONE discount can be applied per booking. All children are required to wear a Perform T-shirt throughout the duration of the Holiday Course. If your child does not have a T-shirt, this must be purchased at an additional cost of £8.50.
THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA by C.S. Lewis copyright © C.S. Lewis Pte. Ltd. 1950-1956 . The Chronicles of Narnia ® and all book titles, characters and locales original to The Chronicles of Narnia are trademarks of CS Lewis Pte Ltd and are used with the permission of The C.S. Lewis Company Limited.